EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL – JOSEPH BIDEN INTERVIEW FOR SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2020

By Wolf Jackal, Senior Correspondent, AP News



JACKAL: (Taking a seat at the candidate’s residence) “Good afternoon, Mr. Biden.”

 

BIDEN: (Looking about, seated in a recliner) “What? Who?”

 

JACKAL: “Who hell, get with it Biden. What are you – a fucking owl or something?”

 

BIDEN: (Focusing on Jackal) “Uh, no.”

 

JILL BIDEN: (Walking in) “Joe, the nice man Mr. Jackal is here to interview you regarding the upcoming election.”

 

BIDEN: “What election?” (Looking to his wife) “Doctor Jill, are you my nurse or my doctor?”

 

JILL BIDEN: “I’m your wife and a doctor – here – have some pills.” (She produced several from a small tablet container and handed them to her husband, who downed them with a gulp of bottled water)

 

JACKAL: “Mrs. Biden, you are not a physician, your Ph.D is in education.”

 

JILL BIDEN: “Well I never – …”

 

BIDEN: “Shut up Neilia; I’m coming back online now – those new pills are some kind of special, fast acting dope that makes me appear smarter than I really am.”

 

JACKAL: “Oh really, this should be interesting.” (Jill Biden stared at her demented husband in exasperation, he having called her by his deceased wife’s name, and walked out)

 

BIDEN: “You bet your goddamned sweet bippy it is, Fox Mulder of CNN – no malarkey! I intend to ride this dog-faced pony right to the Senate like Lady Godiva or my name is not Beau Bridges – I mean Beau Biden.”

 

JACKAL: “It’s neither – your name is Joseph Biden”.

 

BIDEN: “It is? Well it is what it is, because he’s whose who he is.”

 

JACKAL: “And who is he?”

 

BIDEN: “Um, Dr. Who, that’s who – you know, the thing. That limey guy Tom Baker was one of...”

 

JACKAL: “What the hell are you saying – the thing?”

 

BIDEN: (Smiling, his head tilted to one side, eyes staring blankly into space) “Yeah, the thing – his name’s Ben Grimm – he’s with the Fabulous Four and they’re a rock group like the Beatles or something. He looks like he’s made of rocks too. I think he has a brother named Ralph – or is it Rick – that stretches like a rubber band, and that’s pretty neat! Then there’s that fire guy…”

 

JACKAL: “Are you serious?”

 

BIDEN: “No, I’m Joe, c’mon man! Secondly, I think my party, the Democrats, and they did it for the Obama administration as well, has put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

 

JACKAL: “Like Boss Tweed.”

 

BIDEN: “I don’t own any of those.”

 

JACKAL: “Any of those - what are you saying?”

 

BIDEN: “I only wear Egyptian cotton, never Tweed, it’s all itchy and stuff.”

 

JACKAL: (Smirking) “You don’t say.”

 

BIDEN: (Smiling) “Yes, I do say – those pills really work on my brain! I’m sick and tired of smart guys – all of those poor boys that support that bastard Trump should be dumb, like me!”

 

JACKAL: “Yes, they do indeed work – I can tell. Thank you Mr. Biden; I’ll contact you if there is any need for another interview.”

 

BIDEN: “My press secretary will be contacting you after President Obama is elected mayor of the Senate.”

 

JACKAL: “Who is that?”

 

BIDEN: “That doctor broad that was in here earlier I think. She smells really good too, kinda like a freshly cleaned urinal with one of those mint cakes in the bowl and no piss in it.”

 

JACKAL: “Uh huh, it must be a weird fetish with you.”

 

BIDEN: “Yeah, and I’ll tell you this - that’s a lot better than that shitskinned Cameltoe bitch they made me run for Congress with; she stinks kinda like a dog, mixed with curry and herring brine. She farted once in a limo and it smelled like rotten eggs! Fuckin’ driver had to put all the windows down it stunk so bad!”

 

JACKAL: (Leaving in disgust) “Yeah, I got it, right, I’ll look forward to her call, thanks.”

 

BIDEN: “Whose call?"

 

(End of interview)

 

It is in this reporter’s considered opinion that Joseph Biden is totally unfit for any sort of public office and should be removed from the presidential race immediately, due to mental competency issues resulting from advancing dementia. If the Democratic Party does not remove him they should not be surprised that they lose the race to the opposing candidate.

 

I wish the American public good luck, good health, and vote wisely.


CONVENIENT LINKS TO OTHER JACKAL - BIDEN INTERVIEWS:


https://jesusthevampire.blogspot.com/2020/07/encore-jackal-biden-interviews.html

https://jesusthevampire.blogspot.com/2020/08/the-jackal-biden-interview-of-14-august.html

https://jesusthevampire.blogspot.com/2020/04/exclusive-wolf-jackal-interviews.html

https://jesusthevampire.blogspot.com/2020/07/newsflash-joseph-biden-now-even-more.html

https://jesusthevampire.blogspot.com/2020/04/bidens-incoherent-ramblings-and-idiotic.html



Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History