THE ARTWORK OF ADOLF HITLER


Advocate Nurse posted this video on another site and it was so good I figured I'd post it here.

I've seen some of Hitler's artwork before, but not these pieces. I truly think the man was a talented artist; I wonder what would have happened if he had pursued an art career, rather than a career of conquest and slaughtering people by the boatload. On a tangent - Joseph Stalin was also a talented artist, and a poet.

Here is Hitler's painting of the Madonna and Child:



I, for one, think it is a very good painting. My daughters are artists too; they must get their talent from the wife or my mother, 'cause I cannot draw you a credible stick man, but I can write you a mean book!

Anyway, I have put this up for folks to see the man's artwork, so please keep the political remarks to a minimum. Hitler is long dead - just look at his pictures, for he is not here to harangue - carry on...

LINK TO VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALbFREo-bk


Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History