DIRECTION III, and Disqus is really working like shit today...

Greetings.

Have you been having trouble with pages and comments loading today? For the past hour I haven't even been able to get notifications.

Anyway, the Landing Spot now has two additional contributors, Joshua Schneider and DTX. 

DTX has been assisting in setting up this blog and providing user advice, and Joshua has been providing quality articles and commentary. I have also invited NULL and Matthew Dunneyveg; I am awaiting their decisions. Other folks are welcome to ask for author positions; I do not know how many contributors Blogspot allows, but other contributors are welcomed and will make the Landing Spot interesting.

As for myself, I plan to put up more movies, videos about old warbirds and automobiles, some of my original writings and a series of posts regarding the Constitution; it will be divided into seven posts, one for each article. Restoring electronics is another one of my interests, as I have resurrected many old radios and antique televisions.

That said, I am very busy with things other than this blog, but I will try to keep up posting as time permits. I will be putting up a donation button linked to Paypal called "Feed the Vampire"; there is no obligation, any amount from a cent from pocket change to a C-note will be accepted and appreciated. Sufficient donations will give me the incentive to post more often and perhaps expand this blog into an actual website. With funds to cover time, for those interested I can even edit and post my other books, Dark Resurrection II: Trip to Rome, and Bottleneck, my story of an advanced technological civilization from 83,000 years ago that destroyed itself due to an accidental viral holocaust. 

It would also be interesting to have articles related to philosophy and the origins of the universe and man. I am not a religiously inclined individual by any means, but I have always enjoyed discussing "possibilities" as to what occurred to bring us into being, and the statistical probability of other life, and other intelligent life, in the universe. Even metaphysical conjectures regarding non-corporeal life, the continuance of existences beyond life, other existences, and even the possibility of spirits or gods would engender interesting discussions, as long as dogmatism is left out of the equation.

What do you think of my ideas, please give me your opinions; thanks.



Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History