Please FEED the Vampire!

Greetings!

I have put up a donation button for those so inclined; there is of course no obligation. Any amount - from pocket change to a C note will be appreciated, and will give me the incentive to create original material like my Conductor story, the Zombie McCain "news" series, or the silly Donald Trump anchovy pizza story. I plan on putting up Dark Resurrection II: Trip to Rome; I wrote it in 2003 but it is rough and needs editing. I also have my novel Bottleneck, which is the story of an advanced human civilization from 83,000 years ago that destroys itself due to an accidental man-made viral holocaust.

In addition, I would eventually like to make the Jesus the Vampire's Landing Spot a real website, rather than a blog, and that will take money. All that said, in the meantime, back to old movies, old warbirds, human interest articles, silly stories and other things that make life a pleasant experience.

And before you do anything, always ask yourself: 



Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History