Direction...

I figured I'd carry over the movie posts from the time of the foundering of the Disqus channels, and then migrate back to what I originally did on Jesus the Vampire's Channel, that is, my book, old warbirds, science videos, and guest commentaries. Also, I have presences on other forums that I have to sort out, along with figuring this blog out.

I'll be posting another movie today for a "double feature" of sorts, and then the first chapter of my book later today. Movies will again return to Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Suggestions for posts and movies are welcomed and appreciated, and after NULL's suggestion, I may seek to monetize this blog, as the time I am devoting to it has to be worth something...

Carry on...



Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History