I FOUND ANOTHER STORY...

I found another short story that I wrote perhaps 10 years ago or so and forgot about. I'm updating it for the world of today and will probably be posting it in a few days.

As with most of my work, it is dialogue-driven and could be described as literary fiction, as has been used to describe the style of Dark Resurrection. Perhaps I should have been a screenwriter; I've been told that more than once.

Set in the "near future" you will be introduced to Colonel Richard Ponsler, MD, who is the new Commandant of DHS/FEMA 122, an escape proof internment camp located somewhere in the Midwest, and those he has been charged with, uh, disposing of.








Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

The Bridge: Suicide Isn't Painless