CONSPIRACY THEORY: IS HILLARY CLINTON THE REINCARNATION OF AL CAPONE?

HILLARY CLINTON - IS SHE THE REINCARNATION OF AL CAPONE?

It sounds far fetched, yes. 

As an atheist, I consider the idea preposterous. However, I must have an open mind, as I do not know anything about how we came to be, or why, or if there even is a why, other than random evolution.

I was talking with an acquaintance several nights ago over the telephone, and he floated the idea that Hillary Clinton may in truth be the reincarnation of Al Capone, notorious gangster, booze runner, and tax evader. Considering her historical methodology and actions, it is not surprising that someone could view her as an evil, amoral, conscienceless animal - but could the reincarnation of a notorious gangster be responsible for Clinton's utter depravity and lack of respect for human life?

My acquaintance pointed out that Alphonse Gabriel Capone died on 25 January 1947. Hillary Diane Rodham was born on 26 October 1947, 247 days, or nine months and one day, after the death of Capone. He is the one who suggested that I ask the opinions of others regarding this, in my view, silly theory, and I am doing so with this short article.

As with the last non-movie post I made, readers are free to give their opinion, or they may post random discussion ideas, music, photos, and the like, but please keep them tasteful, thanks.







Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History