RANDOM POST and Direction - 4 June 2020

Hello!

It seems the latest movies have been 100% dudsville, so I figured I'd put up a page for random conversation and ideas, as far as the direction of this blog goes. 

I welcome ideas and political discussion IS FULLY PERMITTED on this post, as this nation is in deep trouble and may even be headed toward insurrection. 

It is even possible that people will try to destroy electrical infrastructure, which will take down the Internet and make us all disappear, so to speak. Until that occurs, I am also looking for suggestions as to commentary, either penned by me or others. You already know the other rules, so fuck putting them up.

As an aside - remember this broad?




Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History