"SEARCH" - AN OBSCURE TV SERIES FROM 1972...

I managed to find this TV series a few years back; having recalled it from when I watched it as a punk kid on NBC in the fall of '72. I was instantly hooked, having seen the TV movie pilot called "Probe" months before. For a kid who was into science and electronics, SEARCH was a sci-fi series that I could really get into. 

SEARCH was created by Leslie Stevens, who also created the TV series The Outer Limits.

If readers are interested, I have all 23 episodes available, which I can upload to Dailymotion, starting with episode one, for your viewing pleasure. 

More data on SEARCH can be found at the Wikipedia link:


LINK TO VIDEO:




Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History