OPEN RANDOM THREAD AND STATUS REPORT - 9 JUNE 2020

I figure I will add another moderator and offer authorship status to anyone that is interested. I want to broaden the scope of this blog to include some political and current events articles. 'Tasteful' discussions with regard to metaphysical ideas are approved; this includes religious ideas, but in 'limited doses' so to speak. Articles with regard to military history and hardware are always welcome, along with history in general.

Photos of pretty gals, or for the ladies, handsome guys, are welcome too, but nothing too revealing, please.

That said - I have created another Disqus profile, @vampire_jesus - I will put the tag below for those who may be interested in following - I will follow you back; perhaps all of us can restore our profiles that way...


Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History