Brutha Jussie and Hate Crime Hoaxes

Brutha Jussie and his partners in crime and slime

A couple of years ago when I first read the bare details of that vicious, racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, homophobic attack on triple-Z-list black fag actor Jussie Smollett, I laughed out loud. OK, let me get this straight....soooo, two white MAGA-hooting Trump goons decided to go out at 2 in the morning during a brutally cold Chicago winter to decorate and pour some sort of liquid on Jussie's harassed and oppressed black and cum-receiving ass. OK, I can see that, as the freaks do come out at night, and one never knows what kind of smelly and semi-frozen creatures can appear out of nowhere, whether to peacefully bum some change or violently take your life.

However, when I read how he managed to resist his attackers while having a cell phone conversation, the eyebrows were raised. It got better and better. Despite getting jumped by two assailants, he not only held on to his cell phone, but a sandwich from Subway, too! It must have been either chicken or ribs in that sandwich; that, or he's one badass mothufucka. Bull fucking SHIT! It took me about 10 seconds to realize the motherfucker was lying.

The MSM and others loudly claim that hate crimes are on the rise since Trump's election, but from my perspective, it is hate crime HOAXES that are up, up, and away. This pathetic and literal cocksucker Jussie Smollett is just the tip of the purple dick also known as pc-ness, and the fact that so many stupid assholes FELL FOR IT makes me re-examine many foreign claims that Americans are the dumbest fucking people on the planet, and shit like this goes far in backing that up.

I have been part of or witnessed numerous false "racism" claims. Chances are EXCELLENT that whenever a white person has any kind of conflict or dispute with a non-white person, the non-whites are going to play the race card, and any other cards in their decks, whether the Evil White Devils said them or not. They're fucking stupid, but not that stupid. They know that at a bare minimum, it's often enough to obfuscate everything else, including the original reason the dispute happened in the first place. One of my favorites involved a parking lot dispute of some sort. The cops showed up, and an irate and indignant Mexican kept saying over and over, "They called us Mexicans!!!" That statement spoke volumes to me.

As I predicted, Brutha Jussie, I mean, semen-swallowing gay actor and fraud Jussie Smollett walked. All 16 felony charges were dismissed. Go justice, I mean, GO JUSSIE!!! The thing that pisses me off the most is that I didn't make any bets on the outcome. I predicted OJ Simpson would walk, and I got a very good lunch out of that one. Oh well.

It reminds me of the many ways that "reparations for slavery" are being sought, and often found. Luckily for all, I have a solution! First of all, make all black people exempt from ALL laws and ALL taxes. Release ALL black inmates from ALL jails and prisons. In addition, they should be able to walk up to any house or business and immediately take full ownership, but with no responsibilities whatsoever; they get all the money. Women are also free for the taking, especially the white ones!

That is just at a national and state policy level. However, the lion's share of reparations for slavery should come from Britain, France, Spain, and Portugal, as they were responsible for the slave trade in the first place. Also, the descendants of the black Africans who were totally complicit in slaving and sold thousands and thousands of their "bruthas" down the river should also help foot the bill. If they have any statues, they should be immediately toppled and melted down.

Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History