It seems that readership and posts are slacking off... even the lame trolls are more lame than usual!

Social media is indeed a collosal waste of time, but some folks do enjoy my blog for whatever reason - I guess people are even crazier than I am! 

The weird thing is that even the trolls seem lonesome for some sort of response. If they expect one from me, I reckon there is more of a chance of the pedophile warlord Muhammad returning behind the wheel of a white Cadillac convertible, rather than a white horse, and there is no chance of either ever occuring in the lifetime of the universe - which is theorized to be at least 100 trillion years.

Anyway, I'll put up this random post so people may air their ideas, grievances, and so forth. You can even write about the latest mendacious parasite smelling up the White House, as the joint has been occupied by vermin at least since the time of Woodrow Wilson.

Article suggestions are welcomed as well - would you like a repeat of the Constitution stuff, warbird videos, my idiotic book, or perhaps repeats of my short stories? Would you prefer news, commentary, current events or politics - or whatever else comes to mind?

Authors are also wanted, so a diversity of styles and viewpoints may be presented - if it is only my crap - that will become very boring very quickly. Really, some folks don't like old photos of Lee Purcell or other cute gals, don't ask me why.

Best regards and carry on...




Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History

The Bridge: Suicide Isn't Painless