THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES: THE FOURTH AMENDMENT

This article is part of a continuing series on the Constitution of the United States and the 27 Amendments, which are part of the Constitution. Each will be addressed in a separate post as time permits, and each reader is urged to read each for themselves, so as to be familiar with the text and the meaning of each Amendment.

AMENDMENT IV:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

A note for readers:

Most of my Constitution and Amendment posts have been utter duds with little commentary, perhaps that is why I neglected to make another post for over a month.

That plainly said, it is my opinion that this current "crisis", i.e., the unprecedented Constitutional rights violations by various State governments are both illegal (unconstitutional) and should not be forgotten. I suspect these events will only contribute further to the smoldering embers of insurrection and lead to a vicious civil war that will kill millions and ultimately destroy the nation. 

I shall endeavor to post more on the Amendments and do my best to maintain interest in the blog, but I am definitely pulling back after having absurd arguments with supposed "constitutionalists" who apparently support huge government and unbridled tyranny, while calling me a traitor, stupid, a motherfucker and even threatening me with death for differing with their neo-totalitarian worldviews. Really, some of these people are reacting just like Antifa, or the "fascists" they supposedly despise - having no tolerance for a differing opinion.

In addition, I also plan to do an analysis of the unfolding situation and its relation to our supposed Constitutional rights, which in all honestly I think are only an unreal contrivance of the mind to pacify the credulous; that may explain many of the reactions I have been receiving.

Please feel free to post your opinions, thank you and carry on.





Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History