Just a short note...

Hello!

I want to take a moment and thank those who have donated money to my "Feed the vampire" account, it is greatly appreciated.

That said, I have authorized two more moderators for the blog, especially after the debacle of last week; I do not want disruptive people here and will chop them off at the knees if they appear. If anyone else is interested in a moderator position, I will consider it, but I do not want to have "too many cooks" so to speak. I would also like input from current moderators as well.

Another thing that I would like is for additional contributors to the blog, as I have some very pressing personal issues that I must devote myself to over the coming months. I will naturally be here for the movies and such, but I will have to reduce the time spent here to much less than I have in the past until further notice. I'll still do the Constitution stuff and my book chapters, along with some warbird stuff and astronomy videos when I get the chance to.

Please write to me below if you would be interested in being a moderator here, or a contributor; there is no obligation, of course.

Thank you; I truly appreciate those who visit here, those who have donated, and please tell your friends about the Landing Spot!

Best regards,

VJ



Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History