Our Future

 


Apologies for the depressing subject, but it's been on my mind, a lot, as I'm sure it's been on yours.  

Everything changed in the early months of 2020.  The China virus has turned our world upside down, and has forever changed it.  We survived the initial COVID onslaught, albeit with many casualties and heartbreak.  Then we were dealt another awful blow, with the stolen Presidential election, and essentially the Chinese takeover of our country.  Word has it that unless you become "vaccinated", you will be a pariah, refused services and travel.  

My head continues to spin with all that is happening in the world.  I am not a very religious person, yet I do believe in the Apocalypse, and the soon arrival of Moshiach---the Jewish messiah.  I believe that the gates of Hell were unleashed on Earth in the early part of 2020.   Do with that as you will.  

It makes me sad for young people, who have yet to begin their lives.  It makes me sad for all people, for dreams unrealized.  I have dreams, yet I do not believe that in the current state of the world,  I will ever see those dreams materialized.  I cannot take much more of what I have to deal with at work, the "show me your papers" every single time I set foot in the hospital.  Briefly, before coming in to work, I have to fill-out an attestation on my phone that I have NO symptoms of COVID, show that to the COVID police at the entrance, have my temp taken, mask-up, and sanitize my hands under the nasty gaze of the cops.  This summer I will be cutting my hours at work----I have other funds to help pay-off some debts----because honestly, my tolerance for this bullshit has reached its limit.

It is never going to get better, my friends, whether you are vaccinated or not.  They have won.  They have achieved control over the people, which was the goal from the start.

So here we are.  Our world has changed light speed in the course of a year, never to be the same again.

Do you feel the same as I, or do you think that there is hope?

Popular posts from this blog

Some Infamous Guns of History

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!