Announcement

I have decided to re-run the book before I put up the sequel, which used to be the second half of the original manuscript of Dark Resurrection, otherwise known as "The Jesus Chronicles: The Truth About Easter". The manuscript ran to nearly 900 pages when I finished it. 

I quickly learned that novels are not supposed to read like short stories, and that I had created an unreadable Frankenstein, as I was informed by one early reader. 

I split the book and edited the hell out of it before making agent queries and submissions for nearly five years, which turned out to be a waste of my time. Since some folks here like my idiotic screeds, I figure I'll put it up here. Dekota Rain had asked for the sequel to be put up a good while back, so I am finally making good on my promise.

If you are interested, please look for chapter one of Dark Resurrection tomorrow, and the rest will follow over a few weeks. The sequel is somewhat rough; I did not have any time to do further editing after the edit I did around fifteen years ago.







Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History