Notice to those who have followed me...

I will have to remove profile followers that recommend certain sites to me that I am banned on. It is nothing against you, so please to not take any offense. Considering that I have been forced to make my profile private, it probably doesn't matter anyway.

One benefit of having a private profile is that it has thwarted the raving lunatic that has been following myself and others around; it must really frustrate them, and that thought gives me immense pleasure.

That said, I have no desire to know of articles that I am not permitted to comment on; most of the bans are IP bans, so someone, somewhere, is incredibly vindictive. It could even be Disqus, as they have gotten into my Disqus comment interface and inserted a dictionary of "bad words" that I had to delete. I am certain that they can get into everything else as well, that is why people I have blocked or banned suddenly reappear, and I have checked my lists and found they were missing.

That is EXACTLY what bothers me about "social media", double standards permeate everything. Kinda reminds me when I was in school - the kid who bloodied my lip was never seen by the teacher, but when I hit him back - I was told I was in the wrong.

For anyone wondering, I will never name anything or anyone that I have had problems with, as it is safe to say that no one truly cares and even if they did, there is nothing they can do about it anyway. 

Just a few hours ago, on one unnamed "conservative" site, a group of people were wishing Rudolph Giuliani dead and saying the vilest things about Trump and his family imaginable. 

I proceeded to make several remarks regarding Biden and company that could not even be remotely defined as threatening or in poor taste, and I was summarily removed, along with every post I ever made there.

I will not even try to appeal such an arbitrary decision on the part of an unknown moderator - where I am not wanted, I will never return. 

Even now there is a site where I am not banned but am definitely unwanted, so I will not go there, ever. That's the way I do things, here and in real life; it is unalterable.

I confess I'm actually glad I was banned at the latest site; I waste too damn much time on Disqus as it is - and it is only one more nail in the coffin of my presence online. 

That's all will say about it, please feel free to tell of your experiences regarding being banned, or simply make whatever commentary you like, regarding whatever comes to mind.

Thanks for reading!





Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History