No movie tonight - random thread discussion

I may not bother with them anymore; no one watches them as far as I can tell. I am still reevaluating my position; I figure it is pointless, honestly. Too much bullshit, infighting, goofy, obsessed trolls, and this place doesn't make me a thin dime, with the exception of two friends who did donate. They know who they are. Hell, I can't even get my Patreon site to work properly and they ignore my emails - figures.

Anyway - feel free to discuss whatever you like - history, science, whatever... say - do YOU think there is anyone else out there in the universe? 

Or - for those who have read it - what do you think of my stupid book?

DTX has said that I'm nuts for the picture below - he's right - the photo below depicts a tiny section of the sky above us. It is equivalent to your arm outstretched in front of you - looking at the upper area of your thumb covering where the photo was taken.

Have a good evening.







Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History