TIME FOR ANOTHER QUESTION THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL ASK

In an earlier post, I asked why 'voting companies' were needed by the states when the nation did not have them for over 200 years of its existence. 

The overwhelming answer was basically "It's easier to cheat that way", which makes sense.

Apparently I ask questions that no one else has the temerity to ask; it did cause me problems when I asked pointed questions of teachers and clergy when I was a wee lad.

That said, the media and Democrats bluntly state that there was 'no cheating' in the 2020 presidential election. 

Be that as it may, it is rather strange that when most people went to bed, Trump was ahead, and when they woke up, he wasn't. Weird, isn't it? I think all of this is going to lead to insurrection and the destruction of the nation, with the attendant bloodshed. 

Further, I remember past elections when Democrats were on the opposite end of the situation, and they cried foul every chance that they got - including in 2016. 

The question is:

IF THERE IS NO ELECTION FRAUD, WHY ARE THE MEDIA AND DEMOCRATS SO ADAMANTLY AGAINST THE IDEA OF INVESTIGATING THE POSSIBILITY OF ELECTION FRAUD, AND ARE OVERWHELMINGLY EAGER TO DECLARE THE CASE CLOSED?

What do you think?





Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History