For those that may be wondering...

Hello!

I have received a few inquiries as to why I set my profile to private. This missive should explain the situation to those that may be interested.

For several months, a definite obsessive-compulsive psychotic with severely deficient social skills has been making a nuisance of themselves by repeatedly following those it has selected, for whatever unknown, delusional reason. I have a good idea of who it is, but will not name them in order to thwart giving them the attention they crave. Simply consult DSM-5, which is the equivalent of a PDR for psychiatrists.

From what I have been able to gather, I still follow those I followed before I made my account private, and those who followed me before I made the account private still follow me. I ascertained this by toggling the profile from private to public and back again. By making the account private, the OCD psychotic troublemaker cannot efficiently follow its victim around, and they have to spend time searching for them in random threads if they are to make themselves known. This wastes their time, and the tedium of attempting to stalk their intended victim soon becomes intolerable, even for people who are obsessive-compulsive psychotics. They will then move on to other targets that have not taken precautions against them. Even precautions like I have taken is no guarantee they will not haunt sites that I frequent, so I still expect the occasional obtuse post to appear from them. I simply ignore them, as I know what they are and do not value any remarks that they make. It does indeed piss them off; over the months their remarks have become ever more shrill. I expect them to gloat that they have forced me to make my account private. What they do not realize is that I really don’t give that much of a fuck about any of this, but confess that I do enjoy pulling their chain with this article. I am 100% certain they WILL read it, and I think that is hilarious; these words will have it climbing the walls.

The salient problem with social media, and indeed humanity in general, is that people are mostly hairless, talking apes driven by dogma and emotion. They have idiosyncratic personality quirks that are only amplified by the relative anonymity of being on social media. 

That is one reason that I preferred and still prefer to have my real name available, via my book, as it keeps me in line. I am only human and human apes are prone to bullshitting. As for myself, I've never been a good liar anyway, as lying means that one has to keep stories straight with regard to those one converses with.

I no longer bother talking much about my personal life, as the OCD psychos that stalk posters will use anything against someone if they think it will cause them pain or displeasure; that makes them sadistic as well. I now mention very little with regard to my personal life, or even my hobbies, the remarks that were made with regard to my love of old cars, my roof fund or my daughter's artwork were vicious enough to make me reevaluate the posts I make, which I am sure was the very intention.

I mention now is that I am working on my house, along with my dislike and distrust of the government, the police, and people in general. I have mentioned several times that I have no criminal record but was arrested and accused of being a "drug dealer" simply for carrying my money on my person on 4 January 1991, which was thanks to an asshole president named George HW Bush, may he rot forever in his fucking grave. I have also related my unabashed hatred of muslims, four of which wanted to kill me with a butcher knife at my electronics shop, for being an atheist. I have related the story before, so there is no point in rehashing that subject. All I will add is that those swarthy caucasoid cocksuckers quickly found to their chagrin that guns always beat knives - 24/7/365. I would call those muslim animals shitskins but that supposedly makes me a racist according to all of the sensitive Sallys out there. 

Those bitter musings out of the way – I now expressly RECOMMEND that all Disqus posters make their accounts private, and perhaps start networking via emails, as I am now doing. I don’t think Disqus has very long to live anyway, as the platform is riddled with software problems and is staffed by apparent cretins who couldn’t care less if the entire site crashed permanently. I do pity people that paid those assholes money for using their glitch-filled, inefficient, literal JOKE of a site.

Below is how I view the "Disqus Stalker" - one sick son of a bitch.




Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History