Biden battled addiction

 

Joe Biden Appears to Admit to Battle With Addiction in Newly Uncovered Texts With Hunter Biden

Written by Carmine Sabia
OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion

Addiction appears to run in the Biden family, which is a sad thing, and newly discovered text messages show that the addiction bug may have bitten Joe Biden himself.

A touching text message exchange between Joe and Hunter Biden shows Hunter telling his dad that he will have to miss Father’s Day with him as they discuss the disease that has haunted their family, The Daily Mail reported.

The president’s brother Frank, children Hunter and Ashley, his niece Caroline and his late son’s widow who also became Hunter’s lover, Hallie, have all suffered from addiction issues and had spells in treatment centers – some at the orders of a judge. 

In text messages to Hunter, Joe even referred to his son’s addiction as a ‘disease from mommy and me.’


The revelations shed a new personal light on the president’s previous war on drugs, criticizing George Bush Sr’s 1980s War on Drugs for being ‘not tough enough’ and writing punitive laws with harsher sentences for drug crimes when he was head of the Senate Judiciary Committee in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Joe Biden himself is reportedly a teetotaler, after seeing the effects of alcoholism on his favorite uncle who he lived with as a child, according to an October 2020 New York Times profile.


The president has previously accused the truck driver involved in the 1972 accident that killed his first wife and daughter, of being drunk at the time, despite the fact that the driver was not charged with a DUI and police found no evidence of drunk driving.


“I’m in California. I am going to my yoga week in Big Sur,” Hunter texted his dad. I love you dad and I’m sorry I won’t be there for Father’s Day.” There had never been a boy more loved by a dad than me by you. All I want is to make you proud. And I know I haven’t. But I promise I’m trying dad.”

Joe Biden responded, “You’ve always made me proud you got the disease from mommy and me but but you are strong and courageous with so much more to give. It’s time for you to remember what a truly remarkable man lies beneath and everyone can see it. Lean on me as I have on you My whole life. You are my (heart emoji). Happy Father’s Day my boy.

“The sky is the limit STILL, love dad,” he said.

The message later continued with Joe Biden texting “How are you doing, I love you, Dad.” And Hunter responding, “I’m back in California. Love you and happy father’s day. Love you so much Dad.”


Addiction is a serious disease that has affected far too many families in our nation. And as much as we rail against the policies of Joe Biden and the special treatment it appears to many that Hunter Biden has received, the messages between the two show a loving relationship between a dad and his son.

But it does appear that Joe Biden is admitting to some type of addiction by saying that he and Hunter’s mom gave him “the disease.”


Frank Biden, Joe Biden’s brother, has had several alcohol related driving offenses and was ordered to get into a rehab program after an arrest in 2004.

And texts found on Hunter’s laptop from his sister Ashley reveal that she was a victim of addiction and had to get sober.

“I have my outpatient program until 8 pm but will call you after…I thought i was ‘in love’ until I got sober + realized it was all a joke,” she said, referring to Hunter’s relationship with his brother’s widowed wife. “This disease is cunning + baffling. And will f*** with you like no other. Now sober- I realized how much damage I did + how much my mind played tricks on me.”

“I ‘loved’ xxxx because he let me use + didn’t bother me about it. Then I got sober + I swear- it’s been the biggest mind f***. I wasn’t truly feeling any of those feelings. It was the drug,” she said.


And Joe Biden’s niece Caroline, who has had her own legal issues, texted Hunter that she said no to an $85,000 annual job offered by a family friend.

“I’m not a fit for the f***ing company,” she said. “Casey and missy [Caroline’s cousins] work at coke and Starbucks but I’m untrustworthy black sheep. There’s zero place for me anywhere.”

In another text she said, “I’m the only person sober in this family. Literally. Not a joke.”

“True dat. B***hes,” Hunter responded. “They all on something except dad.”


https://conservativebrief.com/joe-biden-addiction-44634/





Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History