Musings, regarding the book and other items...

Hello!

I will be putting up chapter four of Dark Resurrection in a few days, and perhaps a few movies later on; I've been rather busy as of late. I have been editing and recombining the chapters of Dark Resurrection II into the first book, which will then be as I originally wrote it in 2003. 

After chapter nine there will be new material posted that no one here has ever read, and it will serve to explain two points that several people have mentioned regarding the story, i.e., Jesus' propensity for referring to Mary Magdalene as "woman"  in the story, and Jesus' "vampiric accent". 

Regarding the first item, anyone who is familiar with the King James or Douay versions of the New Testament will recall that Jesus referred to her, and to his own mother - as "woman" in the gospel of John.

As far as the "vampiric accent" angle is concerned, the reader will have to wait until I post chapter twelve of the recombined work. It is explained to the reader by a character the vampiric Christ and his consort meet on the Italian peninsula while on their way to Rome.

That said, I would also like to invite other posters, if anyone is so inclined, as personality conflicts have led to the departures of several valued contributors. Hey - it's not like they were getting paid, and they do have the right to come or go as they please with no protest from me.

Oh yes - and please don't forget to mention the Landing Spot to your friends. Perhaps they may be interested in reading my silly book, and if anyone can find me a real publisher that is interested, I will gladly give them a cut of any profits made, with a legally binding contract.

Best regards,

VJ





Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History