IN MEMORIAM OF MY FRIEND JOSHUA SCHNEIDER

It is with great regret that I must inform readers and followers of the Landing Spot that my friend and blog contributor Joshua Schneider has died. 

I met Joshua via Disqus and quickly found that we had a similar worldview, especially regarding politics, and when the Disqus channels folded he was one of the first to create an alternate website using Site123. He also created a page for me that I never really got the hang of using. He was a pilot and a fan of aircraft in general along with old warbirds, and he shared my interest in the B-17 Flying Fortress, the WWII heavy bomber which helped to smash the Nazi War Machine. Joshua maintained homes in the Philippines and in the Carolinas, and often sent me photos of lovely Asian ladies.

I received an email from his daughter Lilla around a week ago, informing me of the news of his passing on 7 October 2019. She related that she still had the picture that my daughter had painted for him, and that she planned to frame it and keep it in remembrance of her father. I had a photo of Joshua somewhere, standing in front of an airplane, but I cannot seem to find it now, so I will put up the picture that he bought from my daughter on Ebay, along with a song/video that I think he would have appreciated.

He left a few unfinished drafts in the queue, I will see about putting them up in a few days or so. I will leave his name on the blog contributor list as a memorial to him - goodbye to you, friend Joshua.







Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History