It's Just The Internet




 Why do people take the Disqus opinions/comments of others so seriously?   I was thinking about this last night.  When I get bothered by something I read, I remind myself that the solution is incredibly easy:  turn it off and walk away, towards the real world.  For instance, if the internet should ever get shut down, all of this nonsense goes away.  


Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy my time on Disqus and probably will never leave,  but let's face it, it's not real.  I have tried to make it real at times, only to get slapped back into reality.  


And then there are the worthless human beings---at least I assume they are human 😏--who troll you, thinking they are having this intense negative effect on your life.  LOL


Let's be honest, life was probably much nicer in our parents' time, pre-internet, when people spent  time together and didn't waste hours of their lives chatting with faceless words on a laptop.


What say you? 🤔



Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History