SCI-FI Saturday Afternoon MATINEE: Battle Beyond the Stars


Afternoon y'all!

This was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. My dad had bought a VHS dual deck player/recorder back when that was the greatest high tech home movie appliance available. He bought dozens of blank tapes, and made copies of all kinds of movies for us to keep and watch. Ah, the good ole days. Anyway, like I said this one happened to be one of my favorites. Enjoy!

                 -Tex




A young farmer sets out to recruit mercenaries to defend his peaceful planet, which is under threat of invasion by the evil tyrant Sador and his armada of aggressors.

Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History

The Bridge: Suicide Isn't Painless