A personal note of thanks, and Blog Direction IV

Hello!

I wish to make it known that I have received a very generous donation from one of my readers this month, which is the second donation I have received. 

Landing Spot donors will always remain anonymous unless they decide to make their donations known via a thread reply they themselves create. Everyone knows the Internet can be a very dangerous place for identities to be revealed, even for a clown like me. Anyone who donates can rest assured that I will never reveal any personal information (should I receive any information) regarding anyone who donates, even for their assumed Internet names.

That said, for the reader who donated, I again thank you very much, your gift is greatly appreciated by me.

DIRECTION IV...

I would like to seek advice from readers as to what they would prefer here, as I want to make this blog reader-driven to a degree, along with being a vehicle for my silly book that I am trying to promote. 

I'm thinking along the lines of political commentary, which was originally covered in an excellent fashion by the late Joshua Schneider, along with DTX, who has been absent recently, probably due to having things to do with his own blogs. Other contributions from Dunnyveg, Tex, and Dennis Wilson are also greatly appreciated - please feel free to post more.

Examples of items I would like advice on are:

What kind of movies/old TV shows would you like to see?

Further - would you like to see more (or perhaps less) of them?

Would you like/enjoy more political articles?

Would you like discussions on theism/atheism/religion? 

Would you like discussions regarding philosophy/psychology, or perhaps metaphysics/paranormal/spiritual? I enjoy some of these topics myself, and the possibilities they present.

Would you like more open/random threads, or perhaps cute girl/handsome guy threads? Naturally, the handsome guy thread would have to be done by someone other than myself, as I think men are the ugliest humans I have ever encountered. I crack mirrors like Herman Munster, so I know from where I speak!

Would you like suggestions for literature to read, or perhaps book reviews?

Anyway - please let me know, as I would like to make this blog as interesting as possible, and a good value to those who wish to donate. 

Also - if you are not on my invite list and would like to be added, be certain to let me know that as well.

Thanks and carry on,

 VJ...



Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History