Your Favorite Science Fiction Shows And Movies!

 Let's hear your favorite science fiction shows and movies! Tell us which ones you like most and more importantly WHY you like them.

Some science fiction is great for action, others good for the scientific process of understanding and solving problems, others just have amazing graphics and visuals, and some are just all about feeling a bond over time with the characters themselves. In rare cases, we have shows and movies that do all of this, which is pretty cool.

Personally, my main interest these days is enjoying high quality audio, so I'm finding myself watching high quality versions of shows I actually don't care about, but because if it sounds good, I'm THERE!

EXTRA COOL POINTS FOR IMAGES AND VIDEO CLIPS!


Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History