SOME THINGS TO MAKE YOU THINK

Thinking is something that doesn’t seem to be in fashion these days, perhaps that is why I feel that I have outlived my usefulness, like the obsolete man from the Twilight Zone, played by Burgess Meredith. For many people, dogma seems to replace actual thought, whether political or religious, or what passes today for the scientific. That observation made, as I am an ignorant man, I am very interested in what others think as well, so I pose these questions:

What is your take on existence and reality?  

Do you think that our existence is real, or an illusion, perhaps even a hologram? 

Do you think we are the product of some god, or evolution, or both? 

Do you think we are the only life in the universe, or just one of many examples? 

Are there other types of life, and is there other sentient life? 

How did life start, and is panspermia a credible theory? 

Do you think there are other lives or other existences, or afterlives? 

In our subjective experience, is objectivity actually possible? 

Do you think man will ever go to the stars? 

Do you think aliens have ever come to Earth?

Other topic suggestions are welcomed; I figured I'd hurl this out there to see what replies come forth. That said, please consider a donation of any amount to the Landing Spot and may this post find you all well... thanks!

VJ







Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!

Some Infamous Guns of History