EXPOSING SERIAL DOWNVOTERS #1:SMILEY Baba Yaga

Disqus has finally gotten off its ass and enabled the ability to identify serial downvoters, so I won't rank on them AS MUCH, but I will still rank on them for not getting rid of the silly downvote bot they created in a puerile attempt to drive those away that they do not agree with politically.

I suspect Disqus is addressing some items as they are having a massive loss of users, both free and paid. I can't say for the reader, but I suspect many people do not want to use a glitchy, fucked-up site packed to the gunwales with stalking, serial downvoting trolls who have no life excepting for the Internet.

Anyway, Serial Downvoter #1 is our friend SMILEY Baba Yaga, a skulking coward who hides his profile and thought it would be fun to downvote everyone's favorite vampire and others like Tex and Prodigal Son. Now that he is exposed, I recommend that everyone makes certain that his name and profile is well known throughout this section of the Disqus cosmos.

I have no idea who the fuck this clown even is, as he, she or it has never posted here or interacted with me, probably due to cowardice. Nor do I really care, but I figure it would be fun to expose him - for those who know what threads he is on - downvote his cowardly ass, and spread the links so others can downvote him as well! I won't bother with downvoting this slimy putz, but some folks can probably make good use of that idea and give him some grief.

Here is a screenshot of his profile, so everyone can see him for the cowardly, skulking, fainthearted cocksucker that he is.

I will be exposing other serial downvoters as I identify them; carry on...



Popular posts from this blog

Some Infamous Guns of History

EXCLUSIVE! WOLF JACKAL INTERVIEWS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN!